TREATMENT WITH MILLIMETER WAVE DEVICE
This technique can only be performed in the way face-to-face, about the consultant.
Duration 1 hour: 5€0 / 40€ with bonus 5 sessions and pay 4
Millimeter wave biomedical engineering research began in the 1960s, the medical discovery: millimeter waves have a very good therapeutic effect for at least 60 diseases. Domestic millimeter wave technology in the clinic begins in the 1980s, after 20 years of development, it has also been widely used and achieved good results.
What is a millimeter wave?
yeswith 1-10mm electromagnetic waves, which are equal to the frequency range of 300GHz-30GHz, and come in a low power, and a short wavelength, it is a high-frequency electromagnetic wave and is located in the wave exchange of light, which can also be called a very high frequency electromagnetic wave.
Millimeter waves enter inside and outside the cell membrane, neural and humeral, and by other means of the meridian through the irradiation point on the biological activity, carry the effect to the depth of the injury.
How do they work and what features do they have?
They work through cell resonance, accelerate blood circulation, activate tissue, protect bone marrow, enhance immunity, improve blood flow, improve microcirculation, enhance anti-radiation ability and resistance to the invasion of adverse factors of the body; Can improve or eliminate dysfunctional patients, to maintain balance; also be able to reduce or eliminate other treatments for patients' side effects or complications (such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery);
Characteristics of millimeter waves:
1 Painless, no infection, no medication.
2 No radiation, no heat damage, no side effects.
3 Safe, it has a bidirectional regulation effect.
4 It can adjust or restore the immune function of patients, improve disease resistance.
5 High effect, good long-term curative effect, not easy to reappear symptoms.
What diseases can be treated?
I. General treatments with mmwave
1. Health maintenance and health recovery.
2. Diabetes treatment
3. Diabetic foot
4. Diabetic skin ulcer
5. Diabetic neuropathy, vascular injury
6. Diabetic nephropathy
7. Diabetic retinopathy
8. Diabetic thirst
9. Diabetic hunger
10. Tired and weak, few words, diarrhea.
11. Weakness, cramps, cold and weakness in the lower extremities
12. Prostatitis, prostate hyperplasia
13. Breast inflammation, hyperplasia of the mammary glands
14. Trauma and wound healing
15. Acute soft tissue injury
16. Suppurative inflammation
18. Acute angialymphitis, adenolymphitis
19. Cervical spondylosis
20. Scapulohumeral Periarthritis
21. Tennis elbow, tendonitis
22. Lumbar sprain, lumbar muscle strain
23. lumbar disc bulge
25. ONFH (Osteonecrosis of the Femeral Head)
26. Temporomandibular joint disorder (Picture 35)
27. Allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, inferior turbinate hypertrophy
29. Sore throat
30. Headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, facial paralysis, hemifacial spasm
31. Bronchitis, bronchial asthma
32. Stomach pain, gastritis, peptic ulcer
34. Brain Infarction
35. Coronary heart disease, angina pectoris
38. Urinary Tract Infection
40. Insomnia, neurasthenia
42. Pelvic inflammation、Pelvic inflammatory mass、Accessory phlogistics、Senile vaginitis
44. Eczema, Herpes zoster, Herpes zoster neuralgia, Allergic dermatitis.
45. Treatment to reduce the intensity of pain in diffuse tissue pathologies.
47. Millimeter wave therapy for pain relief after total knee arthroplasty.
II. Millimeter wave cancer treatments
1. Head and neck cancer
2. Breast cancer
3. Lung cancer
4. Rectal cancer
5. Bladder cancer
Official millimeter wave research technical documents: